Monday 4 April 2011

Monday 4th April

In this lesson i inserted the final image onto my front page, which then allowed me to complete my poster. The photos i have taken can be seen on my flickr page previously mentioned,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56722537@N04/?find=josie.babes%40live.co.uk
Now that my front page, inside page and poster is done i will now move on to my webpage. Here is my newspaper material as it stands; 



Now that i am hapy with my newspaper and poster i have gone on to create my webpage. After staying at college for an extra hour or two i have began to understand how to use iweb, and have started the first steps of my website creation.
Today i have managed to finish my home page, and will work throughout the week on my linking sports page.

No comments:

Post a Comment