Friday 8 April 2011

Friday 8th April

Evaluation question 4.How did you use new media technologies in the construstion and research, planning and evaluation?


Basic script of what i said in my video;
In the research of my newspaper, technology wasn’t really a great deal of use to me. The only time I used it was to go on local newspapers webpages for example the news. In the construction of my project however I used technology a lot, firstly I created my blog then used a digital camera, I uploaded the photos I had taken on to flikr and linked this to my blog. After doing this I then created flat plans of my paper on InDesign , once my flat plans were created I then used InDesign to create my front page and inside page. Throughout the creation of my newspaper I kept on updating my blog, so was constantly using technology. After this stage was finished I then went on to create my poster, again using InDesign, which seemed to be a key tool of my process. When I had completed these I used a program called iweb, this enabled be to create my webpage, this I found to be very useful and surprisingly easy. When the construction part of my coursework process was done I then moved on to the evaluation. The new media technologies I used in this were a programme called prezi, this website enabled me to create an interactive presentation to answer my first question. After this I then did a power point presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint, this power point presentation along with everything else can be seen on my blog. After doing this, to answer question 3. I used Microsoft word to create my audience feedback questionnaire this I printed off and also made a screen grab of which I inserted into my blog. After this I then decided to create a video using a program called life frame on my laptop which I intend to upload onto flikr and insert into my blog.


so to conclude the list of new media technologies that I have used they are as follows; google, the news website, blogger, flikr, indesign , iweb, prezi, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft word and life frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment