Monday 13 December 2010

Monday 13th December


Now that i have created my master head, bottom advert (pyramids) and side advert (Jobs Daily), i have also included a small story on the side of my newspaper, i decided to include this as i noticed it was a common trate between newspapers, the small story read;
XFACTOR SCAM- Television ratings for one of England's biggest programs of the 21st century have plummeted after contestant was unfairly dismissed from the competition.Full story page 6.

I have now put in a reference to the football/sport section of my paper buy including the table of the championship (football league) as well this lesson, i chose this as football is a common interest between many of the local people within the area, it seemed as though The News used this in their layout a lot as well, thus helping towards the 'real life' look of my newspaper.
I have chosen a temporary headline until i find a image that i feel is front page worthy just so i have my newspaper prepared so all that is left to do is insert a main picture.
Below are the 3 main areas i have been working on this lesson; sports/football league, small story and temporary headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment