Monday 22 November 2010

Monday 15th November 2010

In this lesson i looked at the advertisements seen on the bottom of local news papers. I decided to create my own using InDesign. I chose to do an advert on the Pyramids swimming centre as it is within the local area and would be a good advertisement to put on my front page with half term approaching. Here is my advertisment;
I took the Pyramids logo from their web page and created an advert around its style using the greens and blues featured in their logo, to make it look like a real advertisement. In other local papers i have looked at, all of the front page adverts seem to be big and bold, using large shapes and bold colour, so i tried to imitate  this in my advertisement. Here is another advertisment that i used as research into design and layout;

No comments:

Post a Comment